[TUHS] Bringing up any 4.3BSD on a MicroVAX without tape....

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:25:13 AEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I have here a DEC VAXstation 3100M76.

It is in the same boat as the one Robert is writing about. I know I
can install NetBSD/vax on it using the net boot concept. But I'd like
to run one of the appropriate distributions from "our" collection. Any
suggestions?
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."