[TUHS] Building a tape IMAGE of Fred's Ultrix-11 3.1

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Fri Aug 11 18:26:37 AEST 2006

I made (some time ago) a copy of many of the images I've been using
on my FTP. Among them a working image of ultrix-3.1:

	ftp://ftp.es.embnet.org/pub/misc/emul/images/SIMH

I now see I've run out of disk space, so I'll have to move a lot of
things to a new disk any time soon now which might cause momentary
lapses in accessibility. Other than that, once the space problem is
fixed, I'll post as well a  modification to the tape-to-file program
I made for my own use which works like a charm.