[TUHS] Building a tape IMAGE of Fred's Ultrix-11 3.1

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:28:32 AEST 2006

Hello!
I have to admit that these are nice images. However what's the default
or root password for the NetBSD image? There are somethings I want to
try using it, and as it happens without that I can not get in. It also
requires that I change things inside it to match my network, but
that's of secondary importance as it happens.

Also you should actually compress each image using either the gzip or
bzip2 programs. Of the two I suggest the bzip2 one.
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."