[TUHS] V7 prompts

Hellwig Geisse Hellwig.Geisse at mni.fh-giessen.de
Thu Dec 21 18:23:27 AEST 2006

Hi Bill,

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 18:36 -0500, Bill Cunningham wrote:
> It's been a long time since I've been able to play with the simulator. Now I
> can't seem to get into V7. Can you point to me the page online because I
> don't have a .ps viewer that shows the commands again with the tapes and
> disks. tm(0,3) and so on.

if you only want to log-in into a system that has
already been generated, you find the instructions
to do this in my package. In case you want to setup
a new system from the tape files, you can find the
complete set of V7 manuals here:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/7thEdMan/
with vol2/setup being the document you are looking for.
Formats include PDF, PostScript, and troff source.

Regards,
Hellwig