[TUHS] PDP-11/23 questions ...

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Fri Jun 9 03:15:57 AEST 2006

Hi dudes,

We recovered an almost working pdp-11/23 and some other stuff
for our computer museum. Some images are online at
http://dyne.org/museum :)

well, 2 questions:

1) we lack the power supply of the 11/23 cpu. From the
   schematics, we see that only +5V, +12V and -12V are required,
   so we will try to use a normal PC power supply for the QBUS
   backplane; does somebody know about problems in doing this?

2) what kind of UNIX can be run on an 11/23 using a RL02 disk
   drive? (just one, unfortunately :!)

that's all folks! *:)

--
[ asbesto : IW9HGS : freaknet medialab : radiocybernet : poetry ]
[ http://freaknet.org/asbesto http://papuasia.org/radiocybernet ]