[TUHS] weird problem with our Decwriter III terminal ...

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Wed Jun 21 19:38:10 AEST 2006

Hi,

maybe someone here can help us - our problem is that the
decwriter terminal seem to "jump" in particular positions
when printing

we don't understand how to solve this problem - maybe this is a
stepper motor problem, or another problem in gears/transmission?

the problem is evident in this image:

http://dyne.org/museum/dec/terminals/la120/tn/dscn3488.jpg.html

does someone have an idea about this problem?
tnx!

:)

--
[ asbesto : IW9HGS : freaknet medialab : radiocybernet : poetry ]
[ http://freaknet.org/asbesto http://papuasia.org/radiocybernet ]