[TUHS] Tape images of 2.9BSD for SIMH?

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Sat Mar 11 08:58:55 AEST 2006

Please, forgive me. I profusely apologize for all the inconveniences. It's
been fixed now.

I am sorry, I have been busy with lectures and travels and had forgotten the
issue until I finally found time tonight to re-check TUHS on this account.
Be assured I blushed when I saw my mistake and it has been the first thing
I've done.

I'll try not to leave TUHS for so long again. Promise.