[pups] simh and 2.11BSD

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu May 25 06:19:15 AEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006, John Floren wrote:
[snip]
> Okay, done that, but when I try to "attach xq eth0" I get the error "Command
> not allowed". This occurs even when running as root. I believe I have
> correctly built libpcap and simh, but the problem remains. Suggestions?
[snip]

I'm not very familiar with the libpcap magic.  I suggest asking on the
simh mailing list (information at
http://simh.trailing-edge.com/help.html).

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi

Quote Of The Moment:
  Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from
  mediocre minds.
                  -- Albert Einstein

  They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.
  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
                  -- Carl Sagan