[TUHS] Tektronix Unix Variants

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue May 2 08:08:53 AEST 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:01:40 -0700
Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> It was the Tek 8560 multi-user development system.
> Different models had either an 11/23 or 11/73 processor
> with their own peripheral interfaces.
I own one of the 11/23 based models together with a 6800 and 68000 in
circuit emulator. It is complete, I have manuals, it runs some sort of
UNIX V7 caled TENIX. I have a spare 11/73 CPU board that I can plug into
it in exchange to the 11/23 CPU.

I need the instalation media or at least the stand alone tools for this
machine. It needs a fsck(8) but fsck(8) is a stand alone tool...
It would be really great if someone could help with this.

Hmmm. That machine would be a great exhibition at the next the Vintage
Computing Festival Europa.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen