[TUHS] Bell Labs Holmdel site coming down

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu May 18 08:40:19 AEST 2006

patv at monmouth.com wrote:

> Personally, I^Rd love to see OSF1 released open source.

Then why don't YOU release it as open source?  Yes, you personally.
Pull out your personal copy of the source (I sure hope you've had enough
brains to smuggle one home with you when you left HP/Comfuq), put it on
a bunch of Free Software FTP sites (IFCTF would gladly host it), and
announce it to the world.  And while you are at it, shoot a few cops and
hang their heads on a wall as war trophys (in the humanity's war for
liberation of all software, of course).

You've also mentioned in another post about good jobs in your area going
away.  Why don't you offer your technical skills and expertise to Iran?
I'm sure your engineering expertise would be useful to their nuclear
weapons program, and you could thus put your skills to serve a good
cause, helping make missiles to annihilate evil copyrighting nations.

Space Falcon,
Programletarian Freedom Fighter,
Interplanetary Internationale