[TUHS] TUHS Digest, Vol 31, Issue 9

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Tue May 23 12:26:54 AEST 2006

On Thursday, 18 May 2006 at 19:35:29 -0700, Larry McVoy wrote:

> Most of you probably have no idea who I am or what we do.

But of course!  Your reputation precedes you.

> I'm a file system guy, I'm the last guy who did anything significant
> to UFS (ask Kirk),

Hmm.  You know about the UFS2 work that Kirk did in FreeBSD over the
last few years, right?  Here's part of the last commit he did.

mckusick    2005-05-18 22:18:21 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
    sys/ufs/ufs          ufs_vnops.c
  Log:
  Allow removal of empty directories with high link counts.  ...

If you've been doing something in this time frame, I'd be very
interested in hearing about it.

Greg