[TUHS] papers on the -mm macros?

Aharon Robbins arnold at skeeve.com
Fri May 26 05:10:27 AEST 2006

OK, so I'm wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy behind on reading TUHS.

I just wanted to say that if you can find a copy of the third edition
of "Unix In A Nutshell" (NOT the current fourth edition) you'll find
a chapter on the MM macros. It should be enough to make use of them,
as I did buy one of the SysIII licenses and I have a copy of this paper
that I referred to when writing that chapter.

And groff did do a good enough job formatting it that I was able
to print it out and it looked reasonable if not perfect. (Of course,
that was circa 1999...)

If I ever Get A Round Tuit I want to take the troff material from that
edition and do it as an ebook for O'Reilly. But I don't know when or
even if that'll ever happen.

Arnold