[TUHS] V7 unix

Bill Cunningham billcu1 at verizon.net
Sat May 27 07:18:25 AEST 2006

        Greetings Hellwig

Mine Brooder in Unix Dast ist!

I have noticed something about your v7 creation. When I try to use the C
compiler to compile fp support or any system structures(not structs but
components) I get an error /lib/c0 so there's something wrong with the c0
pass in libc. It was probably that way when the tapes were recovered. I have
managed to compile and assemble all the c source in the /usr/src/cmd/c
directory into object files so the assembler works. What should I do
manually with all these .o files? I need a working compiler.

Bill