[TUHS] TUHS archives and rsync

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Wed Dec 26 22:57:47 AEST 2007

On the TUHS site there is a list of other available sites.

If you want you can try mine (ftp.es.embnet.org/pub/misc/TUHS) but be
advised that I try to keep copies of more things than the original site
and it may be bigger.

I can't remember offhand now if rsync was set up or not and I'm now on
holidays abroad so it's difficult to check (mainly due to the strange
french keyboard).

Anyway, you're welcome and I will make sure rsync works (when I'm back on
January) at my site.

	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural