[pups] Advice on which PDP-11 processor handbook to buy

Andreas Hein andreas.hein at berlan.de
Thu Jan 25 02:07:39 AEST 2007

Most of the infos, i need for my own PDP11-FPGA project, i found on:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11

see the sub-folder "handbooks" there you will find a Processor-Handbook as well.

--AH
-------------------------
Von: Toby Thain <toby at smartgames.ca>
An: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi at sfu.ca>
Cc: pups at minnie.tuhs.org
Datum: Mittwoch, 24 Januar 2007 13:29
Betreff: Re: [pups] Advice on which PDP-11 processor handbook to buy

On 24-Jan-07, at 4:42 AM, Kevin McQuiggin wrote:

> Why not just download one from one of the many online archives?
> Most of
> them are in PDF format.

Actually I've never seen a handbook online, and I've scoured DEC
archives - just not for a year or so. Has this changed?

--T