[pups] Surplus Kit

robinb at ruffnready.co.uk robinb at ruffnready.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 00:18:48 AEST 2007

Hi Guys,
I'm having a bit of a clearout.  Moving house and so on.  I find that I have a pair of uVAX 3400s going spare.  It's a long time since I've looked at these but from memory they've each got three drives and I think one of them has an external disc cab.  There will be some serial cards in them and possibly, though I'm not sure, a SCSI tape drive card.  There is the normal TK70 cartridge drive.

They were both working when I got them and I have done nothing with them at all (they are in storage at the moment).  Both have, I think, got VMS on them.

These are available to collect in Cirencester in the UK.

Make me an offer someone.

Robin