[pups] pdp11 in Utah

Kees Stravers kees.stravers at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 2 01:15:52 AEST 2007

This is a BA23 box with what looks like an early PDP-11/23 in it. You
have it upside down on the photo, so it is best to turn it over, or else
the power supply will burn out because of overheating. The power switch
should be at the top. It has a RD53 70 MB Micropolis harddrive and a
TK50 95MB tape drive. Since it has four serial ports, one of which is
the console, I think it has a CPU card without a serial console port on
it, which makes it an early one. In those cases a separate four port
serial card was installed, with the first port set to the console
address. I have such a system in my collection.
Kees