[pups] Suitable PDP11s, in the UK

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Fri Nov 2 20:34:38 AEST 2007

To add to this, there used to be a book on computer engineering with details
on designing a PDP of some particular nature.  (It might even have been a
PDP-11.)

Is it possible to persuade the writer of that book - a University textbook I
think - to donate it to PUPS?  Alternatively, does someone have an updated
PDP-11 design that they would be willing to donate to PUPS for anyone with a
soldering iron and enough time, to play with?

I'm thinking this would be the way to solve this sort of problem in one fell
swoop, if as I suspect is likely, it is impossible to find a working and
available PDP-11 in the UK.

Just my 0.02c worth - and my, hasn't inflation risen ... ;)

Wesley Parish