[TUHS] New V7 port available

Pat Villani patv at monmouth.com
Fri Oct 5 09:01:28 AEST 2007

Well, it looks like this was released before I had a chance to finish my
32v port, not that I was working very hard on it.  I have a boot and
memory disk driver working, but haven't started the real device drivers
working yet.

For what it's worth, I started the project with a port of the ACK
compiler.  It may be useful.  You can find it at
ftp://opensourcedepot.com/minix/cross/minix-cross-0.1.tar.gz.  There
also some of my early work at ftp://opensourcedepot.com/32V.

I did get a chance to play with v7/x86 in Bochs.  Looks pretty good.
Any plans for the future?

Pat