[TUHS] mach & nextstep.

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Tue Oct 9 20:31:34 AEST 2007

I *think* I have.

Thank goodness yo mention this! I believe I have copies on CD-ROM dating back
from '94 or so. I'll dig them up. The problem is I believed I also had them on
the FTP server, but they aren't. I must have lost them on one disk crash or
another and didn't notice, so your question is great for I might part of the
original CDs and lose it.

'nuff said. I'll check this afternoon when I go back home and try to find again
those old CDs (cross your fingers).

--
	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural