[TUHS] mach & nextstep.

Jose R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Thu Oct 11 23:14:01 AEST 2007

Bad luck. The CD's are lost (unreadable actually). Not surprising seeing as they
were old and had been tossed around so many times (sic).

Maybe the original request for Mach sources should be redirected to comp.os.mach
or to some of the original authors to see if they still keep something around.
It might be that even CMU keeps something.

--
	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural