[TUHS] X Windows System X<11

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Mon Oct 15 18:53:30 AEST 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007 02:30, Andrzej Popielewicz wrote:
> Wesley Parish pisze:
> > Is any such creature available?  X11 is >10 years old; apparently the
>
> last X10
>
> > release was in 1986.
> >
> > Does that source code exist anywhere now?  Or has it vanished into the
>
> Great
>
> > Bit-Bucket in the Sky?
> >
> > Thansk
> >
> > Wesley Parish
>
> I have X10R3 and X10R4 archives.
> I have found it somewhere in google some years ago, I do not remember
> now where, probably MIT or so. If it is allowed to upload it I can
> upload it to TUHS.
> But perhaps they are still available .

I've just run through a quite search of X[1 10]R[1 3] and X10R[3 4] seems to
be the only members of that vintage.  One fragment on google said that that
was because it was the first example of the code to be released outside of
MIT.

FWIW

Thanks

Wesley Parish

> Andrzej

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?