[TUHS] X Windows System X<11

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Oct 16 13:11:40 AEST 2007

Quoting Paul McJones <paul at mcjones.org>:

> >> I have X10R3 and X10R4 archives.
> >> I have found it somewhere in google some years ago, I do not
> remember
> >> now where, probably MIT or so. If it is allowed to upload it I can
> >> upload it to TUHS.
> >> But perhaps they are still available .
> >>

> > I've just run through a quite search of X[1 10]R[1 3] and X10R[3 4]
> seems to
> > be the only members of that vintage. One fragment on google said that
> that
> > was because it was the first example of the code to be released
> outside of
> > MIT.
> >

> Have you tried contacting Jim Gettys? His home page
> (http://www.handhelds.org/People/jg.html) says: "jg" can be sent mail at
>
> freedesktop dot org.

thanks

I'll get in touch with him.

wesley Parish

> Paul

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press