[TUHS] Fwd: Re: X Windows preX10R3 releases

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu Oct 18 20:45:06 AEST 2007

I emailed Jim Gettys on ancient X Window System code and this is his reply.
(I asked him if it was okay to pass this on to the TUHS list, and he said
yes.)

He's after someone who knows ClearCase, so if there's anyone on this list
who's knowledgable, or knows someone else who's knowledgeable, feel free to
get in touch with him.

Thanks

Wesley Parish