[TUHS] TUHS Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Tue Sep 25 12:36:53 AEST 2007

> > I'm assuming that the source isn't available at all (I wonder if Sun
> > still have it?)
>
> It is not *legally* available, but it is *actually* available.

As the guy who started this thread, I'm very grateful for the help.
All I wanted was the lint libraries I wrote, those were like include files
and it is hard to imagine Sun cares about those (I had to threaten to
quit to get them included in the release, back in the day of 200MB disks).

And while I really appreciate all the offers for the source of SunOS
4.x, I'm a CEO of a software company and it would be way over the line
if I accepted any of those offers.  So thanks, I appeciate it, but I
hope you'll understand that I have to color inside the lines.
--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com