[TUHS] Whence 1st Edition Unix Kernel Assembly?

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Apr 25 04:07:59 AEST 2008

Michael Kerpan scripsit:

> I guess we need to start archiving all software on acid-free archival
> paper, then. It's the only way it'll survive.

That doesn't protect it from being thrown out.

Archiving can be done on any medium:  what matters is that there is
someone with the right, the power, and the concern to make copies of it
periodically onto new media.

John Cowan                                   cowan at ccil.org
        "You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"
                --fortune cookies opened by a couple that I know