[TUHS] Whence 1st Edition Unix Kernel Assembly?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Apr 25 04:57:12 AEST 2008

In message: <4810D417.8040005 at bitsavers.org>
            Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> writes:
: The critical point to add to this is that the data integrity needs to be
: constantly verified, even on presumed stable storage, and it is migrated
: to what at that time is easily to deal with storage, so you CAN easily
: verify it.

I keep my archives on a series of disks.  There's always at least 2
copies, often times more, and the underlying disks get swapped out on
a round-robin basis.  Helps limit my exposure to one or two
failures...  I've had horrible luck with all other methods...

Warner