[TUHS] BSD/386 and its ilk

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jul 5 16:28:51 AEST 2008

Hi.

I'm reading TCP/IP Illustrated - for the first time; talk about slack! - and
noticed Stevens used BSD/386.  I remember seeing in DDJ in the early '90s ads
for various software-plus-source from a Texas repackaging company, and they
had BSD/[386|i|OS] at various times for $1k.00.

That was then - this is now.  Is it likely, or even possible, that BSDi the
company would be ready to consider BSD/386 and such early releases, legacy
that could be donated to TUHS?  And if so, who should we contact, to ask?

Thanks

Wesley Parish
-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?