[Unix-jun72] T4002A

Milo Velimirovic milov at uwlax.edu
Sat May 10 04:29:29 AEST 2008

I worked with a successor device the Tektronix 4010. It's a storage
scope that doubles as a terminal. It ought to be easy enough to
emulate the alphanumeric part of this with a terminal but the
graphical capabilities would be a challenge -- especially if
portability was an issue. But if it wasn't challenging it wouldn't be
interesting or any fun....

just my $.02
  - Milo