[TUHS] xt

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Thu May 8 03:26:06 AEST 2008

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> Warren Toomey a écrit :
> > On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 01:58:11AM +0200, Angus Robinson wrote:
> >> I have a few xt computers and would like to put some old unix OS on,
> >> what unix would you guys recommend for it ? most of the unix that i have
> >> tried to search for are for machines that are older than xt.
> >
> > Has anybody got a working copy of PC/IX? Apparently it was not a bad
> > version of Unix for x86.
>
> I have to check if the media are still readable ?  :)
> ditto about xenix, sco unix, etc...

I still have floopy images for XENIX and SCO UNIX 3.2v2.?, 3.2v4.0,
3.2v4.2.  SCO had to pay royalties on every media shiped.  I can make them
available with proof of purchase.  I am allowed to give all but one of
each set.  I do not have the licence keys and activation keys available or
a way of generating them.  I had PC/IX, but I have been unable to find the
orignal media.  I do not seem to have it in my archive.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com>
ZENEZ	1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047