[TUHS] V8 - V10?

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 22 19:09:28 AEST 2008

FWIW, I have asked Novell to consider opening the Unix System V Release X
source trees after this SCO Group farce is wound up and over, in order to
stop it ever happening again.

I received a reply, but I've forgotten most of it.

Wesley Parish

On Thursday 22 May 2008 12:54, Larry McVoy wrote:
> > Therefore, only Novell can "open-source" V8 - V10, which is the point
> > being discussed here, and Caldera had no title to do it.
>
> Has anyone asked Novell?

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?