[Unix-jun72] Early UNIX: papers & Usenix

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu Apr 9 17:22:37 AEST 2009

All,
	I've had two papers about early UNIX accepted. One is a paper about our
1st Edition UNIX restoration for the IEEE Journal of the History of Computing,
and the second is a paper about several early UNIX restorations including 1st
Ed for the Usenix 2009 technical conference.

This means that I'll be attending the Usenix conference in San Diego in
June, so if anybody else is attending I'd love to catch up with you guys.

Cheers all and again thanks for all the hard work and the fantastic results!

	Warren Toomey