[Unix-jun72] Early UNIX: papers & Usenix

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Apr 10 00:47:21 AEST 2009

In message: <20090409132154.GC4909 at mercury.ccil.org>
            John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org> writes:
: Warren Toomey scripsit:
:
: > 	I've had two papers about early UNIX accepted. One is a paper about our
: > 1st Edition UNIX restoration for the IEEE Journal of the History of Computing,
: > and the second is a paper about several early UNIX restorations including 1st
: > Ed for the Usenix 2009 technical conference.
:
: Will you be able to put preprints on your own site or somewhere, so we can
: read 'em without having to worry about the paywall?

Clearly we'd make good reviewers for the papers :)

Warner