[TUHS] Xenix

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:01:03 AEST 2009

I doubt SCO/Microsoft will release anything.. but then you never know.
 Do you have Xenix for the PDP-11?  I've seen the lisa & Tandy 68000
floating around, but both used some custom MMU so that cut out
emulators... lol I haven't even bothered asking for source, as I
figured these v6/v7 things are basically lost in the mists of time...
but then there is v6/v7 for the Pdp-11/Interdata 32b & the recent port
of v7 to the i386 http://nordier.com/v7x86/index.html