[TUHS] Good luck Warren!

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Jun 21 02:13:26 AEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 04:34:22PM -1000, Tim Newsham wrote:
> I just got to watch the video (slow download) and it looks
> like the talk went very well!  What was the BOF like?  Did
> you get a chance to demo the system and have people poke at it?

Yes, the BOF went well, about 30 people from various vintages, a few young
Linux-types, but also old farts like Norman Wilson, Andrew Hume and Bill
Cheswick. I showed them V1 in action, but not ed as my ed skills are not
flash. Also showed V5, V7, but didn't get nsys working. Still, showed them
the nsys code. Lots of stories & anecdotes. It went for 2 hours or so,
with a few stragglers left chatting after that for another 1/2 hour. Overall
a good response.

Cheers,
	Warren