[TUHS] UNIX turns forty

Aharon Robbins arnold at skeeve.com
Tue May 19 14:42:43 AEST 2009

What a lovely thought!

ISTR that many of the papers in the 1978 issue were from the V7
distribution, so the text is around, but not in that format.
DMR could probably clarify more about those issues. (Please?)

I own paper copies of both, although I'm not sure I could find them
quickly if necessary. :-)

I doubt that SysIII is free, even the 16 bit stuff; the userland is
more interesting than the kernel land, and that stuff didn't really care
(much) about 16 vs. 32 bit.

Arnold