[TUHS] SYSV & TCP/IP on the VAX...

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:35:22 AEST 2009

When did it go from UNIX to Unix?  Then again the whole "The Open
Group" makes less then no sense to me...   I have to laugh when
something that is clearly a UNIX (say 32v) can't be called UNIX
because the rights were sold out from underneath it...

But then I'm not a lawyer so the law makes little or no sense to me.

Then again the whole 'standards' thing reminds me of iBCS2... nice
idea, but too bad GNU didn't supported it worth a damn, besides
Microsoft of all people.... Or maybe that's precisely why it died.  Or
if anyone can point me in a direction to build iBCS2 stuff with
binutils/gcc I'm all ears.