[TUHS] How good a representative of System V is Solaris

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat May 30 19:10:36 AEST 2009

FWIW, I did ask Novell a year or so ago about releasing OSF/1 from the SysVRx
license requirement; I sent them a reminder, together with the request that
they consider giving TUHS an SysVRx source/binary license.

So far they haven't responded.  Maybe I should get onto the local branch and
ask them to take it up with headquarters ... :)

Wesley Parish