[TUHS] flashterm

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:39:56 AEST 2009

I found this site the other day, and I thought it may be of interest to
everyone..

http://www.flashterm.com/

It's a telnet client that runs in the flash runtime.  I know with the
proliferation of flash (and the odd removal of it in Vista machines) this
could be a neat way to get people to 'try out' ancient unix...

coupled with SIMH it looks like something interesting, esp as it seems all
the java clients are not free.. well at least the ones I've found.

Anyways, if anyone is interested to see it in action on a simulated VAX I've
set one up here:

http://75.127.119.16/telnet/