[TUHS] DG/UX Machine. $$ reward

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Sat Jul 10 19:32:11 AEST 2010

Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 04:51:31PM +0300, DG UX wrote:

> Got an old PentiumPro AViiON DG/UX machine.
> I was just wodering if anyone happens to have an old, unused machine like
> that.
> If so, please reply with details, as well as geographic location.
> All shipping costs will be payed by me.
> A cash reward is offered, if you are interested.

We have a DG Aviion machine but is not working, is part of our
computer museum. Also, our machine is not a PentiumPro but a
very esoteric one, using a motorila 68020 processor (if I
remember well, maybe I'm wrong)

If I understand, can you ship your machine, for example, to our
computer museum? :)

Ah, no, You want a similar machine! :)

p.s. a copy of the operating system or a dump of the DISK/OS
will be appreciated, is very important to save this kind of
software, very hard to found today.

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]