[TUHS] DG/UX Machine. $$ reward

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Sun Jul 11 12:44:50 AEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 05:26:38PM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:
> On 7/10/10 2:32 AM, asbesto wrote:
>> using a motorila 68020 processor (if I
>> remember well, maybe I'm wrong)
>>

> 88100 or 88110, depending on model.

Wow.  Been a long time since I've thought about that CPU.  Never wrote
any assembler for it but paged through the manuals.   My memories are
vague but what I remember was sort of feeling like "what's the point?".

Quite a different feeling from when I hit the National 32016 and 32032
manuals.  That was a chip I so wanted to love (and did, until I used
one, pretty buggy).  But a really sweet chip.
--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com