[TUHS] New Unix Tree website

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Mon Mar 1 15:32:26 AEST 2010

Greg 'groggy' Lehey scripsit:

> I'm interested to see that you've put nsys in as the Fourth Edition,
> and that the timestamps are 1973-8-31.  I've had this code on my
> machine for years (almost certainly from you), but I thought it was
> the Third Edition, and the time stamps are 1973-1-22.  Have you found
> reason to change the timestamps and the version?

As I've pointed out before, Editions are snapshots of the manual, and
there's no particular reason to suppose that a given snapshot of the
code corresponds exactly to any one of them.

--
At the end of the Metatarsal Age, the dinosaurs     John Cowan
abruptly vanished. The theory that a single         cowan at ccil.org
catastrophic event may have been responsible        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
has been strengthened by the recent discovery of
a worldwide layer of whipped cream marking the
Creosote-Tutelary boundary.             --Science Made Stupid