[TUHS] Unix Tree: side scrolling

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Mar 7 12:14:07 AEST 2010

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 03:27:01PM +0100, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> would it be possible to have a side-by-side colored diff instead of the
> scrollable one ?

I've added side scrolling now. Please have a look at it and see what you think.
My HTML skills are limited, so if someone can suggest some better HTML code,
I'd be happy to try it out. All the HTML is in template form, so it should be
easy enough to try alternatives.

The URL is now officially 	http://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree

I also want to add these other releases:
        4BSD
        4.1BSD which one?
        4.2BSD
        4.4BSD
        LSX
        Ultrix-32 which one?
        Venix?

If there are any other ones you'd like to see in the tree, let me know.
Now's the time to ask for any other donations to the Heritage Society.
If you have any releases which are not yet in the Unix Archive, I'd love
to know. I still seriously want to get a copy of SysVR4.2, which will go
into the hidden vault to keep the bits safe until some day when they can
be let out.

Thanks,
	Warren