[TUHS] Unix Tree: demos

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:06:28 AEST 2010

I hate to say it but the demos stuff I found here
http://pdp-11.ru/mybk/pdp11/DEMOS.RAR

Seems to not include full source... I haven't gotten SIMH to boot the thing,
nor some of the... "interesting" Russian PDP-11 emulators..  I ran strings
through the disks, and I got some basic header files, oddly all in English,
but no kernel or system source code, just some Fortran example....

I'll have to ask someone in Russia if they have any real solid leads on
DEMOS... It seems that once the Soviet Union fell, everyone abandoned DEMOS
for any of the BSD's...