[TUHS] pdp11 question

Nick Downing downing.nick+tuhs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:22:25 AEST 2010

Greg, I am in Melbourne and very interested in the 11/73.  You might have
noticed in my earlier posts I'm a 2.11BSD experimenter, it would be really,
really great to have an 11 running 2.11BSD on my home network for
experiments.  Do you have a DEQNA?  It would be well looked after, though
space is a problem sometimes (as it is for everyone) and I may have to put
it in storage from time to time in my father's warehouse, I keep a lot of my
computer parts there.  Like you, I am keen to see these important artifacts
preserved.  If for some reason I couldn't keep it, I would probably donate
to the Australian Computer History Museum, the only problem with that is
they're in Sydney.  I would be really keen to see some of these computers
staying in Melbourne where enthusiasts could access them...
cheers, Nick
PS. My wife will be furious ;)