[TUHS] when did new awk first appear?

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Fri Apr 8 15:06:19 AEST 2011

Indeed.  I funded a lot of work based on awk and at some point I asked
bwk if we could see the original source.  He sent me ~bwk/awk as a
tarball.

The dmr reference is because I've never seen bwk here but dmr does
show up.

--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com