[TUHS] Novell and Ancient Unix

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:56:52 AEST 2011

I honestly wonder if the people doing the lawsuits, and the people
selling stuff are even in the same continent...Then again they
probably have one of those fantastic 1970's models where you buy
through a reseller who masquerades as the parent company, and only
sells what is on a price list or at most they can pursue a part
number...  It is always strange these companies that fight over old
stuff like crazy, but refuse to support, or sell it...

But I'll sit tight, as I know the pain of supporting MS-DOS based
stuff .... in 2011.