[TUHS] Audio of Maike Mahoney's oral history interviews?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Jul 6 07:04:44 AEST 2011

On 7/5/11 11:04 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> On 7/4/11 5:46 PM, Warren Toomey wrote:
>> All, several years back Mike Mahoney interviewed several of the original
>> Unix players for a Unix oral history. The transcripts are at:
>> http://www.princeton.edu/~hos/mike/transcripts/

msg I forwarded to Warren:

Mike Mahoney originally did these interviews in collaboration with Bell Labs, and the AT&T Archives
held the original cassette tapes. I recall seeing them  back  when I was  at the AT&T Archives.
But I don't believe that AT&T ever released the recordings.

Sheldon Hochheiser, Ph.D.
Archivist and Institutional Historian
IEEE History Center
Rutgers University