[TUHS] SVR4 x86 -- Sources

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:23:41 AEST 2011

wow and I had thought companies paying eachother out to *NOT* do something
was all the rage today...

It'd make perfect sense, SUN have a loyal user base, so why on earth would
they rock the boat with a religious change.

And then there was that whole SYSV to the Commodore Amiga that SUN tried to
piggy back on.... There had to be a lot more to that then meets the eye.

Not to mention Commodore not letting SUN OEM the Amiga 3000/UX was their
biggest mistake.