[TUHS] SVR4 x86 -- Sources

Random832 random832 at fastmail.us
Fri Jul 15 14:10:06 AEST 2011

On 7/14/2011 1:46 PM, Jason Stevens wrote:
> Yeah it went as far as SYSIII ... which on SIMH/VAX was... involved to
> get running.
>
> But that was the old "SCO Ancient License" thing I wonder how many
> were sold...?  Mine was numbered around 1500 ....
>
> I guess I could try to put it online if there was even interest in
> that kind of thing.
I think the unix archive has SysIII for the PDP-11. (or is this unix
trees page not actually part of the unix archive? since i can't see the
corresponding tar)

http://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=SysIII

I don't know what license it's made public under, since the Caldera
License specifically excludes SysIII
ftp://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixArchive/Caldera-license.pdf